About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Geek week- Edition 1

Happy Geek Week! I have seen a few status for a theme as "Geeklings" LOL.. I think it is funny tbh, its cute!

Every theme gets better and better I think, we have so many new friends who join in, making looks, arts and movies.. I personally couldnt be happier and I havent been on so happy on msp in a long time. I have met great new friends with all the themes. 

Here is some pictures of wht I have so far, Enjoy!


Jim was the 1st to comment " Geek " thn a few others so it made it to the poll and won by a landslide xD



Thank you Cadie, Loves you so so much


(a)ings Support <33 (a)



I have made a movie called " Geek week" But I am thinking of changing the name to " Geeklings" Thanks to those who gave me the idea by their status, if you choose to make a movie, feel free to use the title <3


(a)ings support <33 (a)



Thanks so much for your art <33 She always uses great songs in them xD


3 comments:

  1. Tysm Holly, I'm so happy that your happy :D Geeks rule and its great to see that there are so many people taking part, thought it would just be me and you xD Happy Geek Week everyone, you bunch of Geeks :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this theme...Its so exciting! ~ Baby Dazz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Jim.. No many there seems to be many who loves this theme... again great idea glad it won.. Post more ideas xDD and my baby dazz your beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive