About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, January 23, 2015

Theme- Floral and Twins week


This week I decided on 2 themes.. I thought it would be hard for just a twin theme people maybe on low on star coins..

Also if you have anything like arts for this theme please be patient as I am very busy today and wont be able to get them to them all today.. Just let me know tomorrow if i dnt get to yours.. again be patient <3 ty

Well if you like either this is the week for you <3 Remember all my looks are buyable.. so you dnt have to ask.. if you want to be my twin go for it.. but i can guarantee how long I will be twins because I change a lot lol

<33 hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. Some boy be my twin >:O plz |B I will wear pink and white for my fave flower the Hollyhock :D sounds like Holly would like this flower aswell lol AB is being made as we speak :B TY Holly for dis theme, tell us Holly, what's ur fave flower lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These themes are just sooo fun and I just looveee to dress up <333 As the weeks go on, the themes get more amazing. ~ Vivi <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome theme and a good idea joining 2 together! (i)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i agree just incase come couldnt afford to be twins with others

    ReplyDelete
  5. This theme is getting me in the mood for Spring xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive