About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, January 5, 2015

Helping post 3

I can not thank you enough for this week, tbh i didnt know how well it would do but it has been in the top 5 themes i think for Angelings.. and i want to say ty all for the help to everyone <33

Enjoy the pictures


Beautiful ty so much <33



Thank you Baby Dazz for this artbook, Loves you soo much



Kat, I just love your arts I cant say tht enough thanks for making them every week <3



Thank you bestie for this art book for our theme <33


4 comments:

  1. Yet again Holly, a brill post, shows the greatness of the theme that you made happen for us, thank you so much for this theme I really enjoyed it as well as many others :p thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tysm for including me, I love the theme!
    Love u to eternity<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww tysm for including me and my art <3333 Lysm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your both very welcome <33 ty for joining in

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive