About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, January 19, 2015

Baby Angelings post 3

How is everyone? Great I hope, and I hope you had a good weekend.. 

Again thank you all who have joined in our theme this week <3

Also I have released Dont Cry Daddy parts 1-2 thank you to all who rate it <3

Also a BIG ty to those who helped get my Baby Angelings movie to 100 views!! Thank you so much


(a)ings always <33




 Jim thank you for joining in our theme this week it means a lot to us all <33

Jake you make such a cute baby angeling xD



Vanessa thank you so much again for your art books, and edits you have made for me they all are beautiful and very meaningful <3




Purple, Thank you so much for your help, Her movie below is very true.. friends b4 fame.. <33 Please rate if you can



Lilz, your art book to angelings is beautiful, you used pictures from imvu where you can actually say our connection with one an another.. People say you cant really have feelings or be friends with someone because its virtual, well that by far is the biggest lie.. We are all friends and very close.. you just have to give us a try and you would see how real it is..



Brooke thank you so much for the movie, it was beautiful, me and Aly appreciate it so much



Holly thank you so much for the beautiful art book, i love our looks together <3 Ly 





3 comments:

  1. All those artbooks are very true and very sweet <33 I love everyone joining in, Babylings are sooo cute <33 Lysm Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding me Hollz....Means alot xD Some ppl say you dont even bother to read but tht is the bigest lie ive ever heard..This girl reads changes laptop to take screanshot suffers the lag of uploading to blog and writing lovely msgs before

    -Lily

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive