About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Baby Angeling's post 2

1st of all I want to say thank you to everyone who is helping me this week and weekend, I am trying my best to keep, Its over whelming lol.. I have noticed a change with in angelings that more are closer and helping each more since we had help each other week, I think it is amazing.

If I have you been blocked I am always willing to unblock 95 % of time it just depends on the situation.. let me know if you want to be unblocked

Here are some pictures for today <33

(a)ings support <33



This was made for angelings by Vanessa on face book, its beautiful and she created the words she used to describe us herself <3 makes it more special and meaningful



Thank you so much for the edit one of my favorites!


(a)ings support <33



Thank you so much Amelia!! I love this edit so much <33



(a)ings support <33



Brooke, I only just added you but  have seen your comments on movies so many times I cant thank you enough for the help and this art book for me and Candi <33



Savannah, I have only seen another like this b4 and they were both amazing, It is wonderful to know why people came to be in our family tbh <3 Gives me an idea xD



Holly your movie was short but tbh it was beautiful thanks so much please rate for her if you can <3


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting my edit on your blog <3 Im so glad you like it Holly <3 Stay perfect my queen ;D <3 ~ Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL your welcome my beautiful queen <3 I love it

      Delete

Blog Archive