About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Helping everyone post one

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great so far, and ty all for joining whn you can.. Here are some pictures so far this week..

Thanks again 

<33hollyrenee


Thank you so much Kitty for this artbook <33





Alicelie took her time to make a movie thanking her friends, Thanks for adding me to it <33


My movie will explain how to help during our theme if you choose too <33



Thank you so much for these art books Beyonce... make sure you all click to read wht she thinks and i agree wht Angelings are about.. <33


This art below is so true <33 please read it





6 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite week so far! I have seen so many people joining in! I have been trying my best to help people, and they have been helping me back :) This theme brings out the best in people.. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this week I'm grateful for all the help I received from many of my friends and because of that i leveled :D This week is inspirational, sweet and overall amazing <3
    - Katniss is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilysm holly,When i get online i will put that on my status and make a arty xxx Ur the bestest Imvu Auntie and Best friend i could EVER EVER have <33 Get well soon x Im sorry im missing out on alot lately too xx But i will always be there <3 i will always join in themes even if im not there <3 ilysm ~Carla ur Imvu Niece xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a lovely artbook, it was really... Inserational :D thank you Holly for hunnting me down on MSP ;) I have really got into this theme, as I decided to love a few looks, artbooks and photos for friends, I even loved the 10 newest artbooks in the whole of MSP, (the new tab). I loved some looks of yours to, I was gonna love them all but then I flicked through like 100 Pages just for 2014 :D I was like,"ain't nobody got time for that xD But your photos have all been loved ;) Anybody else need any MSP help, I don't tend to watch loads of movies tho, just AB, looks, Photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im really glad you are liking the theme i am trying my best to be on so much is going on in life my time is some wht limited to both games i play so i am doing the best and thank you all for your help <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np, its a good theme and I'm glad all your hard work is paying off ;) Its ok Holly, take as much time as you need, just don't quit tho :D

      Delete

Blog Archive