About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Little angelings on Imvu (a)


This is me and baby Dazz is she so sweet <33 she is a baby angelings.. all those who are angelings baby or not are welcome to as well join us there... I need to get a new picture of me and baby Dazz...

Candired also has a blog posting please read 

<33hollyrenee



11 comments:

  1. Lmao xD you and Candi r moms now! xD I gotta be Aunty Aly xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYY! So ur and candi r moms, I'm Auntie (ur sister) xDD

      Delete
  2. Aw that's such a cute picture aw :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol xD this reminds me of when my friend nat (hes a boy xD) pretended to be a girl and marry my boy bestie roo xD i was 'natilys' bestest bestie in that game. they later had a child that i named (Opal) and i was an aunt (roos fake sister). I had to look after Opal most of the time xD It was a really weird month xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw if you didnt know by now its christabel hipster xD

      Delete
  4. Aww that is so sweet! And it's lovely to see that people of any age can join Angelings! We truly are inspirational (a)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes anyone can join <33 and the 2 babies are polly and dazz frm msp but they also have other avi's on imvu... a baby one and also the older one <3

      Delete

Blog Archive