About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Candi & holly's Christmas- finished



I want to thank those who watched my series about Candi's visit... I see some skeptical comments lol.. but oh well.. Me and Candi had a great time.. we went shopping, hung out, she even hung out with my siblings..

To those skeptics, where you here.. I think not lol..  

Again thank you so much who actually cared enough to rate them it means alot to me and Candi both.

I am thinking of a new series to start soon.. so keep a look out for it if you want.. No matter how many views I get.. I still try and tht is wht counts...

Love you all

<33hollyrenee

8 comments:

  1. Loved that series so much, it was like my favourite thing ever (if you havent already noticed xD). I swear it was my life to sit around waiting for the next episode to come out xD Im sad the series had to end ;( Anyways, love you bestie <33 Love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Holly, I view your blog a lot, (more than I am willing to say) :D, and I always read your post about your MSP life, and I thought to myself that I might actually watch a few of your movies, and they were really good actually =D Might start watching some more. Make that new movie you mentioned at the end and I will watch.
    PS. Do you add or not or whatever c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim xD yes I do add ppl but i just friend them i have a lot pending so if i want to add people i just friend <33 but yes i add <3 and ty for reading my blog means a lot and watching my movies

      Delete
    2. Np, I love reading blogs, and you post like everyday so I have new reading material everyday :D Gives me ideas on what to post on my blog ;)

      Delete
    3. LOL.. I sent you a friend request Jim <33 ty again

      Delete

Blog Archive