About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Post 5 Helping each other week

I hope after this theme we continue to help each other like we have been this week, the results of this have been amazing, I cant thank everyone enough who have joined in, It means so much to me and everyone.. 

I have a feeling next week's theme will be fun.. if you havent voted please please vote poll will close this afternoon my time


(a)ings Support! (a)








Thank you so much for your art book, and movie Black N Gothic, I appreciate it all so much <33 Thank you for being an angeling!


(a)ings Support!! (a)


Thanks Cutesy for the status!


(a)ings Support!! (a)



I just met her yesterday and she was just so nice <3




Thank you so much purple flower for your greets and adding me to your movies <3 I appreciate it all so much!





3 comments:

  1. Cool, so happy about this theme, it is a theme that will live on forever :)
    PS Holly Check you Email, I sent you summing :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad this week is going gd :))

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive