About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Series- an Idea please read

Okay I have tried I think 3 times to bring back Dont cry Daddy but using a different title.. I am thinking about it really hard to bring it back again.. but i will be using the same title.. It will still be based off Shane and Shelby... and her children.. wht do you think? I am sort of blank at anything else to do and DCD was liked by quite a bit.. I am going to make a poll please vote for me <3

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. Voted ;) I think ti's a great idea to bring back DCD! I L-O-V-E-D the series! Hope that gives you a bit of an idea as to what to do! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I loved to make it tbh.. but i tried 2 times with my immortal and it didnt fly to well i am hoping using the same title it will do well like it did

      Delete
  2. I don't care if it gets 0 or 1000 views, you have one watcher right here, wonderfull idea, gonna vote once I get out of bed today and onto my laptop. *Yawn*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeesss! Although I didnt really know what was going on as I wasnt able to catch up but it was popular so I hope you bring it back. Voted for it too. ~ Baby Dazz<33 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got to see 'don't cry daddy' but it sounded amazing and I was really enjoying 'my immortal' so I think it's a great idea to bring it back. Voted, took me some time though. Had to get up. I mean I'm not usually lazy but yesterday was my granddads funeral and I went to bed at 12 am xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it it goes with runaways a series i did, they got older and married had children, then she was diagnosed with an illness.. long story short she ended up passing away and ty for voting <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVED YOUR DCD SERIES!!!! When i watched it a long long time ago i always wanted to be in it :) Can i be in it maybe as an extra lol xD ily bestie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie xD only one thing is keeping me frm making it so i am still thinking about it but i would love to bring it back

      Delete
  7. I think DCD was a wonderful series!!!! And as you said it was a massive hit!! I think you should go for it xD Just voted now :) Love you Kiss xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Chloe7647 here! Thank you so much for considering bringing it back! Gonna go vote now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I loved DCD series after I catches up on it xD I think you should bring it back xox

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive