About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall Fashion Week- Day 1

Happy Fall Fashion/ Autumn week! I dnt know about you all but I am so enjoying this week! Everyone is looking so beautiful! Dnt forget you can even decorate your rooms for it, make movies and wht ever you think of.. If you want me to see your room please let me know BUT i dnt stay long because I lag badly and most of the time get booted off msp whn i go to rooms lol xD

Just a reminder, Next week we are having a Angelings theme! Angelings turns 1 this year.. I hope this is the biggest Angelings theme yet! With every angelings theme comes a lot of hate so please be prepared to just ignore.. and or block. I am thinking about something we can do tht week to make it even more special.. so any ideas please comment them! xD 

Dnt forget Angelings has our 2nd chat open on Imvu, Its perfect for this theme because it is an Autumn chat and it is so beautiful and peaceful.. You have to be added by me to come.. It is a friends only chat.. Both Angelings chat are set to friends to only.. Please look in the post below this one to find my Imvu home page. 

Enjoy the pictures <33


Cool, Ty so much for the art remember your a friend and part of the Angelings family.. not a follower.. Ly <33



Dear Kiss.. I enjoy your arts so much ty so much for making them, Yours is the best 1 I have seen so far Fall week <33



Libby welcome back you were missed <3 Im glad we could work things out <3

Magic you look so pretty.. Ly <3



9 comments:

  1. Tysm Holly for putting me on your blog!! Im really glad you like my artbooks!! It's great fun making them!! I love this weeks theme as well!! Autumn is a very beautiful time of year!! Love
    ~ xxkiss230xx ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 can't wait for the next theme you think up (a) forever<'33

    ReplyDelete
  3. <33 Lovely arty. It's so amazing ;o It's funny to see what people can do when they try. I missed you guys too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all of the colors *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours as well!! Everyone looks beautiful!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. All Of Them Orange Colours Look Beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive