About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, October 4, 2014

About Hacking a must read & please share!

Okay please listen... Several ppl have said they are hacked.. to those who were not joined on old msp hacking didnt exsist until "anonymous" came to be.. something someone said to scare others and for others to use as an attention tool. 

Well got news for you I msged msp about all this "hacking" Please read to wht they said 

Click to make bigger


Please do not tell me you are "hacked" yes tools do exsist for but are covered with virus.. If you tell me you have been hacked I will thn reply to you shouldnt share your pass! 

Im tired of seeing hacked on ppl's status I will start unfriending for it.. It scares other's NOT to mention it can get you warned and or locked for having it on your status..

Just thought I would share with you wht msp told me

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. Hopefully this post clears up some people's worries about being hacked!!! ~ xxkiss230xx ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. True but i got hacked by sister because she could simply go on my signed in gmail find my password and hack or someone i dont know could write someone elses username and try multiple passwords until it works which would take forever but not impossible but yeah it's mainly shared info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more, sometimes msp gets hacked but very rarely do accounts get hacked. It's usually people giving out their pass to people on the internet they believe can be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree.When people make up lies about being hack it makes me feel unsafe on msp or some other website.You can only GET hacked if you shared your info as you said.Some people need to get a grip on themselves and stop spreading false rumours >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Carla wy delete your post? i still them as they go to my inbox not saying it was your fault.. You have to be careful with your pass.. dnt make it a name it is easier to find out tht way i am only simply stating wht msp themselves told me <33

      Delete
  6. Thanks hol, at least you tell the truth to us all <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. People who lie and say they have been hacked are none other than attention seekers. And, anybody who is stupid enough to download 'hacking' programmes are just sad tbh. It's pathetic, it really is. The pic proves nobody can be hacked without giving away passwords etc :/ ~ 84Crazy@Kate03

    ReplyDelete
  8. Typical Attention Seekers (i)

    ♥Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only been here from last year June. I remember liers going to the chatrooms and hearing 2 msg's that needs to stop. They are "Hacked my Anonymous" and "1 2 3 to date". The last one still carry's on and the people who are saying it don't even understand the importance of love <3 HG xox

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive