About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Please read

I hope you all have had a wonderful angelings week. I am sorry not to be on much. I have been busy in life, and also catching up on sleep.

I hope to be on more for the rest of the week. I am sorry but I am very behind, on autos and gb comments.

If you have an art please just say on gb, if i dnt get to it in a timely manner then say it again..

Sorry..

<33hollyrenee

8 comments:

  1. we cant all help being ill or tired.. lys forever and always <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time coming back Holly. All of us get ill at times and all of us stay up too late. Theres no pressure on you to come back. Your a lovely girl Holly and deserve all the best.
    Love you
    Caroline ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both... I am trying to stay caught up but nvr happens.. I amalways tiredand seem to fall asleep during the day.. <3

      Delete
  3. Aww hun :) We all understand!! You have another life as well not just msp.. <3 No pressure :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty <33 I feel so bad because its angeling week and I am fighting tiredness and real life.. <33 but i am feeling okay today and got most chores done yay xD

      Delete
    2. Lol good on you girl xD hope you get better soon and enjoy the rest of angelings week :) <33

      Delete
  4. Looks like Holly's been watching midnight movies again (i) xD tut... Tut... I warned ya! ;)
    jk xD time is your own, ppl shouldn't expect u to be there at a click of a finger.. Dw lol xD <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha lol I watch midnight movies like all the time.. (i)

      Delete

Blog Archive