About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Fashion Week

This theme is so pretty! I have seen some of the best arts books so creative i am like wow <33 not to mention the looks! I am so glad many have joined in this week.. Here are some pictures <33





Dazz ty so much for the art, I am to looking forward to Christmas this year with Angelings and everyone.. We are much closer this year and I am sure it will be wonderful, ty dazz ly <33






9 comments:

  1. ooooo More Of Them Beautiful Autumn Colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet those arts... and the colours arte just sooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colours are gorgeous and so is my head on here xDDD Ellen <333 (bananayellowrocker)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yw everyone looks great!!! (As usual) I can't wait for christmas with the angelings as well!! It's going to be my first with angelings :) Can't wait!!!!!!!! <333333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone looks GORGEOUS! Can't wait for Christmas either! <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall and then Xmas (l) u can't get better than that ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just made a Outy and Art! <3 Ly, and Love the theme as always;forever! (a) ~Triangles

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive