About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dear Jen, and Msp read

Most have by now tht Jen has passed away, and her sister has her account now. Jen was a fighter of Cancer and she lost her battle.. why does anyone have to hate on her wall for it? I sent msp pictures of such nasty hate. They will be locked along with their main account. This is all bringing back so many memories.. Please please stop hating on her wall.. Its not right.. It is down right cruel and heart breaking!

On a calmer note I have made it Angeling day.. Please wear your angeling outfits or even stay in pink in honor of Jen and all those also affected by cancer..

God bless you all.. Please share this..

Love you all

<33hollyrenee





21 comments:

  1. R.I.P Jen:( I miss her :'( This is too much D: PPl like drake and his backup chase are oing to far.Why are ppl so cruel :'(
    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rip JEN,She was amazing! I'm wearing pink and ANGELING outfit, Love holly ur so thoughtful

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.I.P Jen. Your a true friend. Your now what the heros call us, your an angel. May you sleep with the angels tonight. Your a true angeling now, your a true angel. Your an amazing friend. Why couldnt it just have been me? Thank you for being an amazing friend. I love you. Lots of love,

    Christabel Hipster <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an angel.. Hero's say it out of spite.. Good posting though but please dont mention heros.. Thank you & ly <33

      Delete
  4. R.I.P Jen :( <33 never knew her but I heard she's a very kind person.I hope her family are okay......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a movie for her<33 Hope her sister can see it
    I really can't believe some people think Jen's sister is lying .-. So pathetic...
    Ur staring in my movie ;) so i candired me and Jen of course xx
    ~cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post Holly! I'm sure Jen would appreciate it as much as I do! She and her father will watch down on us from above! (i) RIP Jen <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. R.I.P. She's in a better place; She's in heaven now, with the angels <3 - Antfarm124

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prays are heading towards Jen's family. May God comfort them during this time. One day there might be a cure for cancer. My aunt lost her sister of 2 years of breast cancer that had spread this past summer. I also remember my fifth grade year the principal died of 2 different cancers. This year 3 people from my church have gone to be with God.

    Shakeituprules

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's in the arms of the angels<3 amen<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lord and JEN will look down to us all and care,look after us <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. R.I.P Jen.You are a true angel, you have been so brave <3 Heaven is lucky to have a beautiful, kind loving angel like you but we have lost one ✧ <3 You are loved by so many, We miss you so much. May the angels protect you and the stars shine above you -Ponynut2

    ReplyDelete
  12. R.I.P Jen. I'm wearing angel wings. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for showing your support <33

      Delete
  13. R.i.p Jen. You Are now a angel (a) She Shall be in less pain And looking apon us. and seeing all the lovely atbooks and blogposts and all of this (a) Rip Jen :'(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive