About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Week- Scary the last few days xD

With all the drama tht is wht is making it scary.. Feel like I have been in a haunted house on msp with nvr ending drama.. and Ghosts of my past haunting me everyday D: xD
Anyways on with the pictures I have many saved..


Yes Cadie we all do have the right to fight back whnwe are messed with.. If any of you are not strong enough block, report and e-mail msp with pictures if you have to.





Kiss your art is fantastic! Thank you <33




Sunny thank you so much for these artbooks.. I adore them.. Ty so much <33






5 comments:

  1. Everyone Looks Fantastic <33

    Btw: Congrats On Lvl 58 ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem :) You Deserve It, Unlike Some People ;)

      Delete
    2. Zoey I think i tried adding you on msp but you have to many friends <33

      Delete

Blog Archive