About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, October 10, 2014

New Series- Animals


Paige & Alexis are 2 sisters who have gone through a hard time.. and really need to have some fun. Well tht comes true for them when a friend at school suggest they go to Hollow Woods a known haunt in town for a weekend camping trip.

Hollow Woods is known to all in town for the stories of Animals, Ghost and even Zombies.. 

Will it all be fun and or will something happen? Will the known haunt live up to its Legends?

Wht will happen to Paige and Alexis along with their friends? Please watch and find out!

Please love and share art on msp and please share this post 

Also always remember to comment on anything from movies, to looks and arts as random wishy's and autos given daily!<33

<33, hollyrenee




16 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Yay ur making the horror ;) I will watch and share for u! I hope it gets to the top (d) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done scary a few times b4 this one will be hard as i am writing it as i go o,0 xDD

      Delete
    2. Lol I started a horror called disturbia once... But.. Didn't go well xDD lol, I'm gonna really go for this one now though! XD c'mon lets make the... Scariest movies on msp xDD

      Delete
    3. LMAO xD I will try lol but i wont succeed o,o

      Delete
    4. Yes u will (i) u can do.... ANYTHING xD

      Delete
    5. (i) but really scary and or funny xD

      Delete
    6. YES! (i) u can ;) 1. Cuz, u can xD 2. Cuz, you're holly (i) xDD

      Delete
  2. This sounds great!! I will definitly be watching!! Such creative ideas! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. who'll be in it? xD SOUNDS GREAT ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no set ppl I just add who I add.. Unless i need the same movie start for a certain part other wise I try and mix it up a bit <33

      Delete
  4. Sounds Scary,Hopefully it isn't Scary



    R.I.S.E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noo it wont be to scary I am not tht good lol <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love scary things but dosent matter if its not scary :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive