About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Angeling Week Day 4

This theme I think is the best Angelings theme we have had and I believe we have had 3 of them. Many more ppl are joining in. I am sorry for being behind.. I cant help it.. I was so busy in life yesterday and over the weekend, Please be patient with me, or say something again in msgs or on my gb. Here are some pictures.. Enjoy


Eden again thank you for this art, I love you so much <3 We have became a slot closer in the last few weeks and I really rnjoy our friendship.



Izzy this art made my day, You are a wonderful person, lvl dnt matter or anything its the person who makes the friend, not the lvl or team.. Ty <33


Logged on to 3 ppl for Angelings on their status <33 Ty



Now last night she msged me saying i had deleted her I hadnt.. I think msp is glitching friendships.. but you know the best thing she wasnt rude to me she asked me nicely.. Thank you dso much for being nice then and always <33



Kiss, I love your arts, ty so much for everything. You comment to so much on things of mine.. you help me with everything thank you <33 The art is just beautiful <3




Swagboy your like a bff to me.. Thank you.. Thank you for everything <3


9 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that everything is going well.Everyone looks amazing.This is one of the best angelings theme<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone Looks Wonderful. So Many People Participating <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Holly tysm for putting me on your blog!! Ly <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. (a)ing (a)lways<3
    Nothing beats an angeling week ;)
    I can tell ya<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr.. I am pretty shocked at how smooth things are for now knock on wood " hate wise" i am sad to see it end but I am looking forward to the halloween theme for 2 weeks (i) xD

      Delete
  5. OMG :o Tysm for putting me on your blog <3 Sorry i should have worded my art a little better... You like one of the most amazing people ive met on this game :) Its true <3- Izzy hun bun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yvw <33 and ty for being a great friend

      Delete
    2. Np <3 Ilysm Holls <3 Theres nobody like you in the whole world ive ever met <3

      Delete

Blog Archive