About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 6 Angelings

Its sad because angelings week is coming to a close tomorrow but with tht said we have halloween for the next 2 weeks, I am really looking forward to tht.. Here are some more pictures, and ty everyone for joining in <33


Caroline, You made this art and i remember you said you didnt know if it would make sense because you werent goood at expressing your feelings.. well you are.. and ily so much <33 ty



See this girl me and her have hit off so well.. she is just so kind and i love her to pieces xD ty so much for the art <33




I think I have seen one other angeling art like this where you name is added to it.. There are so many angelings you would have to make several arts... Ty so much for the art book <3



This girl Ginger is so sweet <33 she is new to msp and she is always happy, and helpful.. welcome to msp and ty so much for the art <33



Cat thank you so much for everything, Thank you for the art book, ly so much and I love our chats, and ty for saying msg since i dnt get them lol


Logged on and saw 3 angelings status again <33 ty



Thank you so much for the art Sharpay its so sweet <33 and i appreciate it a lot <3


Another log on



& finally Millie.. you are touched me in so many ways.. not only was it beautiful but the song you used holds so many memories for me, I cant thank you enough, Ly <33


8 comments:

  1. This was truly a wonderful week.I'm actually sad that's its over.But at least we had fun with are friends<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww tysm for putting me in ly <333
    -Katniss is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took a screenshot of me saying 'My' Daniel isn't ginger o.o I rlly feel embarrassed xD Happy Angelings week <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were on the same screen! :* I was saying something about ginger Daniel's! xD

      Delete
  4. Holly I made you a blog post (a) if you want to see it visit my blog : http://rosiesukmspblog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. <33 Angelings Forever <33 - Veronikas (uk msp)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Add Me On Msp Im Iloverarity5 2013 Im A True Angeling!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive