About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Angeling week Day 2

I have been so behind in gb and such please just continue to be patient.

Here are some pictures <33


Thank you so much Ami for this art I do remember whn you started and we have gotten so close ty for it <33 ly wifey!



Cadie you have been there for us for so long now ty for everything, always remember we love you <3



Dazz it was not long ago we were not friends now we are good friends, I cant thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I have seen such a change in you... Ily <33





Evie ty so much for this lovely art, its beautiful <33



I get logged on one time and 3 ppl had (a)ings status, Thank you all so much for it <33


7 comments:

  1. No matter how many amazing weeks go by, u can't beat an angeling week (a)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelings week is probably one of the ones where everyone joins in and shows their appreciation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitly one of the most popular themes!!! I see Angeling status everywhere!! :) It's so nice to see eveyone joining in!! Ly <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful theme holly, Angelings for life (a) I'm so happy that I joined angelings because I have so many wonderful friends and true friendship makes me so happy <3 Everyone looks gorgeous :) And thank you for having me in this blog too ^_^ <3 Angelings are like my family to me ❤ Angelings have shown me true happiness (✿◠‿◠) I hope Heydog and Cocoa are FABULOUS ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ We have a dog named Lucy who is way way HYPER O.O Ly and all angelings May the stars grant us happiness and all angelings have a special friendship <3 -Ponynut2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im really behind ಠ_ಠ that how i look when im behind :p
    I got a great winter look ツ
    White and blue Hope it snows this years :)
    Happy Birthday Angelings Family<33 (ツ)
    <3<3Cake248 ♥Ly always♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tysm holly <33 I will be busy both irl and on game , i am packed with chores today :/ ..
    Ily so much and idc wht it takes i will be by your side forever <333333333333333
    Lyssm ❤ ~ Cadie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive