About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Angelings!


This week we are celebrating Angelings 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday Angelings! Can you believe it has been on yr since our family came together? I know I cant!

There will be wishy's, autos, and add's.

Please get your looks, arts, rooms, movies or wht ever ready for this week's theme!

Remember anyone can join in, and have fun with us!

Lets make this angelings theme the best yet!

Love you all,
hollyrenee

15 comments:

  1. I just got my outfit xx<3 Happy birthday.
    Holly i sent you an request on msp
    Lillians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay ty so much I will send it back I have so many pending i will send <33 & ty again for the art it was very beautiful

      Delete
    2. Yw♥ Also thanks for adding me♥

      Delete
  2. Wow its our first birthday happy birthday to us xD Will make an art on msp to spread the love xD Not that we'll need to but yh ly <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday all angelings <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday all! So happy right now! This is definitely a day to remember forever!
    Love was made<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i love you too <333 Ty so much for everything aly <3

      Delete
  5. Got my outfit ready!! Happy Birthday Angelings ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much please let me know whn you made it you may have but i am so behind on gb D: <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive