About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall/Autumn week!

Sorry for my absense yesterday I was on in the morning but by mid morning I was pretty much done for.. I spent a lot of my day sleeping. Plz be patient I am behind..

Here are some more pictures <33



Caroline you have been such a great friend to me and Candired.. It has been great getting to know you on Imvu.. Ty so much <33hollyrenee




Floaty this artbook is great! I loved reading it.. Ty for taking the time for us to do this!




Tia I loved your family art! It is very true!



10 comments:

  1. Ty Holly. I love you and Candi allot. your both so amazing, I hope that your always in my life <33 you 2 have taught me so much. its been great getting to know you guys as well. tomorrow is the 10th. happy birthday angelings <33 your all amazing.
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh btw I might be able to come on imvu tonight but it depends. lysm

      Delete
    2. Ty so much I am so excited for this coming week.. and i am not sure if i will be on imvu or not I may just stay on msp today <33 ly2

      Delete
  2. Thank you for including my look, everyone looks great ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, for putting my ab/look on there, i can not wait for angeling week (a) and can not wait for x-mas to get a computer to download stuff on, for imvu im sure we'll have fun times on there holly <3333 and whats candi's imvu??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Tia and cant wait either.. and please go to Candired's blog..http://candiredmsp.blogspot.com/ for imvu <33

      Delete
  4. Aw everyone looks great, and those artbooks are great as well!! I can't wait for angeling week! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for angeling week i mayh not be on this wednesday or tuesday but i will be on for a while on thursday.... Will miss you most <3333

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive