About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 6, 2014

Movies not loading


I have tried several times to rate movies.. They wont even load... I have even switched the browser and cleaned caches.. something msp always says to do.. But for some reason i believe it is more their problems.. so if you notice your movies not being rated tht may be why.. Pay good money for a website tht dnt even work half the time :/

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Yes, they need to stop updating and ruining their own game ppl pay money for

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what has been happening to me!! Msp really need to fix this!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. MSP has lame updates, chat ban and for non vips like my backup a piggy bank., i blogged about the piggy bank.. I could not load a private movie I had saved and it had been worked on for two days. I was so mad and had to start over.. msp needs to fix every problem. Hash-tags, warnings for no reason, the piggy bank, chat ban and loading issues.
    Shakeituprules

    ReplyDelete
  4. They need to sort out this glitch... Who's up for an 'msp stop updating!' Protest? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. These updates are starting to get on my last nerves.Msp never used to load this much.What's the point of adding new updates when the game isn't fixed.Msp is messed up :/.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree.. because i need to rate & i would also like to start my new series tired of having things go wrong on tht game

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive