About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Over the top dont you think?


Click images to make bigger...
This is sort over the top dnt you think?I was playing and minding my own business whn all the sudden tht pops up!?! Im like wth.. I had gotten one the day b4 saying I had been warned also with no reason.. 

I hear many are getting warnings for nothing.. so I msg msp..
 This is their lame reply.....


My art's more or less they are implying.. There is nothing wrong with my arts they are friends and theme related..If they look at my users chat log.. They would know I havent gone to any chats..

Msp seriously get your act together its not fair to warn me and countless others who have said they have gotten warnings for nothing... You need too start warning those who deserve it not the ones who havent done anything..

<33hollyrenee


9 comments:

  1. It's stupid and they sent me that too and this is not my first time the did it, you didn't do anything. They are glitching ppl. URGH MSP! Get ur head in the game and stop updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me too... I didnt get a reason, On my back up i got locked.. Why? I dont know they didnt even give me a reason!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. King regards, Ellen :/ I was like so shocked seeing my name there :OOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea hun, im getting warnings too! Im nice to everyone, msp must be getting up mixed up or something :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD What happened to msp,giving people warnings for no reason like FGS.There is a lot of people who should be getting warnings but they get anyway with it.I don't get MSP anymore.>.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Disappointing The Way Innocent People Get Locked because Of Msp Glitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Msp really need to start sorting out these glitches and stop doing pointless updates!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get random warnings too and when I emailed msp they said I got the warning for sharing personal info... But I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate when i get locked out for NOTHING! R.I.P Alishak xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive