About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Post!

Welcome to our 1st Halloween Post! I hope you have been enjoying Halloween week... we still have a while b4 it ends so it gives you plenty of time to change into all our costumes or save for one..

With this said I have a special thank you post for you all for helping me this week. Thank you for all generoursity.. I know owe so many autos <33 I am repaying them back it takes times because I am only 1 person trying to do life and game.. 

With this said I am canceling Animals :/ The views are just not good.. I do have another series in mind.. I may start tonight to those who liked my series I am sorry.. :s I just cant get into making it and the views are to low..

Okay on with the pictures!!!


Issy, You are one of my bet and truest friends... I am so happy you are back! I cried tears tht day you came back on msp. You hve been there for us through it all <33 ly



Thank you Isabella for defending us by status, I know me hardly talk it dnt help whn msp dnt give me your msgs.. but know how grateful i am to you.. and ty so much for the status and art <33




Kat me and you have become really close in the past week or so.. Thank you for everything and your lovely art for Halloween!



Nice to see Ken back with Angelings as he was missed whn he was gone. He is a wonderful friend!


Liv, me and you had a bad day yesterday, you were so upset and i could see why on your wall.. please know just block and report ppl.. as i said i didnt see much just a couple of ppl on the wall who had a big mouths and no place to tell you off.. but words are just that words.. Your TRUE friends know who you are <33 ly <33



Thank you so much for this art I love it.. You set us up really pretty.. I dnt think I have seen art with the character like tht o,o



Matchstix.. You have helped me so much this past week, I love you sppp much and you are a true friend thank you for everything


My sweet Cadie, Thank you for this artbook, it is so true hun and blog post was so true please click the link to read her posts..





Twinkle you are a great friend I just love to see your arts.. I nvr get tired of reading them. You always manage to join in the theme if you dont have a costume... I love ya <33 ty for everything




Queenland your status was so heart warming.. Thank you so much for adding it to your status


Sunny thank you so much for the artbooks.. they are beautiful!



13 comments:

  1. Aww these are all so nice :') I have the flu ATM which is a shame because I have to catch up on a lot of sleep and focus on getting better, Which means I don't get to take part in this theme as much as I want to.. Happy Halloween week! (a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww tysm for putting me in it means alot to me <3. Your very kind I'm glad you like the artbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hun For Putting Me On Your Blog And I Have Blocked Thm All I Feel So Famous To Be On Your Blog ! ~LIv130604

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfits and artys ! Sadly I can't come online as I have cried to much,I am very dizzy and sick ATM and so is my sister ;( I really need a big hug and missing u all v.v While typing this comment,My friend on msp msged me saying: Oh Carla! I heard u quit because of hate ;( Don't leave msp because Ik we don't talk but ur kind and amazing,and I also heard holly,candi and all Angelings miss u too!'
    I cried lots,this is a lovely msg and yes it true.....Inside I really miss u guys and I need help on msp with my acc as I can't come on (busy and very sick).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much holly <3 I love you too much to even put into words ! <333333

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a very creative theme<33....I hope everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly, ilysm bestie! I am crying so hard right now, cuz you have no idea how much you mean to me! I wouldn't trade you for anything, ilysm <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Issy I love you sooo much and would trade you either so happy you are <333 and thank you everyone for your comments.. <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol are you referring to candired when you say ''its not the end of the world like some people act when they are overtaken'' LMAO coz candired acted liked it was the end of the world when roxy overtook her she publicly displayed her unhappiness and how upset she was

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only posted this comment to have a go at you.. NO i was not implying candired at all.. I was going by other ppl who I have over taken b4.. so b4 opening up and commenting KNOW your facts :)

      Delete
  10. I Havent been Online! :/ I am grounded :( Miss you, Happy Holloween Week, I will ttys! <3 Ly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone looks great bestie! I love this theme... Cant wait to get online and buy something special.... Not giving away anything yet.... And before you ask i AM back:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone Looks Fantastic! ��

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive