About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Fashion/Autumn Week

Yesterday was a great day on msp! I met some new friends.. I even added some who were doing our theme and not even even added! I was so happy! Happy to know tht our themes are reaching out to everyone.. Angeling or not.. Added or not! I also came across some great arts made again! These arts this was week have been the best so far of any theme.. I cant wait to see wht Christmas has in store xD














Ty so much for the art and being my twin xD



11 comments:

  1. oh tysm bestie!!!!! Im so happy you loved the art... but oh... you got the picture with me an the big knife xDDDDD anyways hppy fall fashion week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL its okay xDD you nvr know whn i may get a screen shot xD <33

      Delete
    2. xD Yes very true..... Me and en were literally lol when she sent the gb msg to me (i)

      Delete
  2. Tysm for putting me in <333
    - Katniss is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome xD Ty for the greet yesterday means so much <33

      Delete
  3. Yay I made it! Tysm Holly Ly <33
    ~~Miniberrybell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty theme xo could u reply to my message when you can (a) <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. blog post for you ( the second one xD ) caroline298msp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive