About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, October 10, 2014

Thank you all for Fall/Autumn Fashion week!

We had some great looks and arts this week! The arts were some of the best I had seen! I hope you enjoyed it! I am going to a say a one BUG thank you for everyone.. I cant tell you wht they all mean to me.. Ty so much for being great friends.. Ly all <33

Here are some of the last pictures..





















5 comments:

  1. Tysm for putting me in Ly Holly
    - Katniss is the best!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this theme!! It's been one of my favourites! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty so much it has been one of my too wait until the Halloween theme :O 2 weeks of it so excited! & your very welcome Kat <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not there! I took part! I Made a artbook and made a look! Let's just say you had to many to handle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O did i look at your art :O I may have missed the posting.. and who are you on msp <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive