About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Angeling Week Day 1

Thank you for all the wonderful arts I did get to see yesterday! They are beautiful. I am behind on msp so please be patient for me.. Here are some pictures..

My dear net sister & bff, I just love you so much.. Thank you Candi for helping me get to where I am, and just being my best friend on games and most important life.. Ly <33



                                          



Goo ty so much, all these words mean a lot to me... Ty for being a friend <33




Please read Sunny's status it is very true, Don let the haters get you down, Keep smiling, and Sunny ty so much for the art and be a wonderful friend!




5 comments:

Blog Archive