About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Fashion Week!


This week we bring in the new Season with Fall Fashions.. Fal to me is the best time of year.. so colorful, peaceful, and the smells are just so yummy..

So with this said please get your looks, arts, movies and even room and whtever else you want ready!

Random wishy's and autos given daily.. Anyone is welcome to join us!

Also it comes at a great time because Angelings has opened our 2nd chat!

Angelings (a) Autumn

It is a seasonal chat and will close whn the Christmas season begins.. We have such a great time there it is so peaceful and just beautiful here are some pictures..






You do have to be added by me because it is a friends only chat. I only add ppl I know on msp and I must be able to msg you asking who you are or I will deny your request so please change your msg settings to everyone and not just to buddies only..

Plz click my link under my imvu picture for my imvu home page

Plz share this for me <33

<33hollyrenee




15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous <33 I will join in but not much sc so I will wear a flowery outfit and things i love you sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It dnt matter if you join.. But if you want too of you have anything fallish, like brown, yellow, orange, anything will do <3

      Delete
  2. Love The New Theme - Got My Outfit Ready

    ♥ZoeyKatherina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great I'm looking forward to dressing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (☉∀☉)(●⌒∇⌒●) \(*^▽^*)/YAY! I REALLY REALLY love AUTUMN! IT'S MY FAVOURITE SEASON :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEP I'M SO EXCITED *HUGS* I LOVE AUTUMN AND I LOVE PINE CONES AND THE LEAVES CHANGING COLOURS, AND THE SMELL OF AUTUMN IS HEAVENLY *HUGS* - May the stars protect you and bring luck and love Ponynut2 (●´ω`●) ∩(︶▽︶)∩ Ly and candi and all angelings (a) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Pony!! You are so sweet I enjoy seeing your postings and by Cocoa is fine xD

      Delete
  5. The room looks wonderful xx<3 and I also LOVE!!! Fashion<3.I'll try my best to log on this week xx<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chatroom is beautiful like I said when I was in there! Better get my look ready! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much xD I am looking forward to our winter chat which will come soon.. Probably a few days or couple days after Thanksgiving <33

      Delete
  7. Aw the chatroom looks lovely!! I wish I had an imvu account!! I've got my outfit ready!! ♥ ~ xxkiss230 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did too <3 its great, get away from lag and just have fun and talk <3

      Delete
  8. I Had An Imvu Acc Until I Forgot My UserName (Typical) Lool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going To Try Work Out What It Was lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love The Autumn Outfit On Imvu Holly ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive