About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Was away all day

Sorry everyone was a way yesterday so I am again a tad behind..

Please be patient..

Ty <33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Holly there's no need to rush,take your time<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all missed u :) take ur time... However I'm guessing the constant hate from Alisha's fans and shit isn't helping... Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm behind too holly x x is sorta quit msp like candi but no1 cares about me much anymore and I cry,I only have u and candi ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyy, don't forget me there Carla, of course ppl care u know! Ppl always care, there is a saying; u r the reason someone smiles everyday<3

      Delete
    2. Lol yeah ily Aly :') I sorta quit msp now v.v

      Delete
    3. No ;( Carla </33 u still on imvu tho?? I don't go on much, but I am always available to my friends<3 ly

      Delete

Blog Archive