About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 3 Angeling week

This week in just a short couple days has tirned out to be so nice.. I have again been busy this past weekend so I am behind.. But i did get some pictures <33


Thank you Wifey! Make sure you all please check out Ami's series its great <33 Thanks again Ami for everything



Katelin.. Thanks for being a great friend its been great getting to know you <33 Ty for the art!




Julie this art book is beautiful one of my favorites so far <33 ly


I logged on at least 3 times and 3 ppl had Angelings in their status 3 <33 tht means so much to log on and see tht 



Thank you so much for this artbook <33 I love it so much,i love how you got so many added to it <3


Another log on with all 3 with the angelings status <33 thank you <3



& another log on with all 3 with angelings in status <33


21 comments:

  1. I'm stalking you by the seconds holly (; xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Glad To See So Many Angelings Who See The Actual Truth ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zoey more postings to come <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice post. :') thank you for everything you've done for the angelings. I am honored to be part of the angelings, by far the nicest team on msp. Because as you say, we're more than a team, were a FAMILY. We support each other with friendship, not fame. And that is the difference between heroes and angelings. :') thank you yet again holly <33 stay fabulous :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Rosie.. But i do have to say some "hero's" arent always abot fame.. some are actually nice.. i am friends with a few of them. Friendships arent based off teams.. and yes we are family.. one tht cares for each other... Ly all so much <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. I agree :3 I have some heroes friends too <33

      Delete
  4. Aww it's lovely to see so many, joining in!! Ly Holly :) <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how fake fame is and no matter how many wars and fights and sadness there may be on msp as long as there is Angelings there's nothing to worry about i mean us Angelings have it al friends love and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not agree with you more.. so true <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. LY so much holly x x Haha I see me on the last pic :) I'm twins with u holly lol x x Besties forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love too <33 and Rio if you reading this I love you forever, besties forever <33

      Delete
  8. Lysm Holly<33 Happy Angeling Week (a) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Crystal <33 ty so much and you as well <33

      Delete
  9. Hehe (a), oh I need to watch ami's series I haven't yet (i) lol!
    (a) always <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Holl! <3 I made an arty for Angelings <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you write on my wall I forget who you are i think I have an idea but i forget lol <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  11. Hiya holly this just shows how many people care doesn't it I used to think you and candired were the bad guys now I can see clearly that after a few posting on every blog yours must have the most truth in it x
    You add pics and don't leave one little detail out. You are my idol my leader my mate x
    Now I want nothing to do with isha roxy or any other people being horrible to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much for this posting.. This means a lot to me.. I tried my hardest to keep my side out there... I still do... I am now a changed person though i will no longer fight them back.. I am done with them. I am moving on and i am hoping 2015 will bring msp quietness <33 ty again for this it is beautiful

      Delete

Blog Archive