About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Msp Halloween!!!

I for one LOVE this theme.. its one of the best ever.. and I think personally the best Halloween theme clothes they have had in the 3 yrs I have played..  But have you noticed that it costs 1000 star coins for a back ground? and the animations one of them was 900 star coins o,o.. wow.. Many ppl cant afford either of them. Msp should let us be able to wish animations and back grounds.. especially back grounds.. i really wish we could use the back grounds for rooms as well tht would be so neat!

On with the pictures.. I have seen some great costumes, by Angelings and many others.. here are some pictures...


Bethany ty so much for your endless friendship and support you are truly one of the nicest friends and ppl on msp <33




Flame ty so much for the art and your greet <33 I appreciate it all so much <3



Ginger ty so much for everything.. You continue to help me even whn I fall behind in returning autos.. I try and keep up but you are so kind to me to help me and not be in a rush to get anything back.. ty so much <33 ly




Vamp I feel the same about you as well.. all though we dnt speak much which not getting msgs dnt help.. But i feel like your a great friend.. Ty so much for the art and the greets


Polly.. I wnt to thank you so much for everything. You have to helped me, and I to cant keep up with you.. You dnt mind tht I lag behind.. you say its okay and i am so grateful you dnt get mad at me for not returning fast enough.. I love you so much bestie <33


9 comments:

  1. All these outfits are scaring me! But luckily these amazing artbooks make me feel better (a) <3 Happy Holloween Angelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry missing it very sick. ttyl when I feel better <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love All The Outfits, Very Scary :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty bestie for putting me in it :D My outfit id think was scary enough,u hould preheps see my newest halloween horror outfits xDD Everyone is buying my looks and giving me autos,47 autos in one day and 6 ppl buying my looks xDD lol Ily all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still so surprised you put me in your blog! Tysm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://antfarm124msp.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/halloween-on-msp.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive