About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 5 Angeling theme xD

Enjoy <33


Thank you Julie! Thank you for being such a good friend <33 ly



Thanks so much Kris for the HB art.. Please make sure to join her day on November 4th to wear jeans for Gene day <3 Msg her for more information




Thank you Lillians <33 for these art <3






Thank you so much Twinkle <3 Its a beautiful art and well written <33 I love it so much





12 comments:

  1. OMG tysm 4 putting me on your blog.I never thought this day would happen haha<3Ly<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Lillian <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artbooks and looks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything has been so beautiful this week <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry but can't comment this on ur bgt because someone's on the family laptop and mines broke;-; but I made a ab and wanted u to see it before the end of the week :) ly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Btw Your New Series 'Animal' Is Soooooooooooooooo Good

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so much holly, tysm for putting me in your blog. Again I am so sorry for today, I'm just an insecure, horrible, paranoid person, take no notice of me and don't take anything I say personally, I'm so sorry for upsetting you, your such a good friend. Lots and lots and lots of love Christabel Hipster

    ReplyDelete
  8. holly ur an art creater ily hope no one hates on u just msg me and add me if alishak does something with the haters ill be there for you so u dont get ur feelings hurt really bad one day i got hatten by one of the heroes they hurt mah feelings so badly i felt like i was gonna cry really badly and i coudnt go to sleep i kept waking up and thinking i cant i cant i cant i cant all night and in the morning i was tired to hell ~love from iceycocacola132~

    ReplyDelete
  9. holly i was gonna tell u something on msp but nvr mind

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive