About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Please read important

There are so many msgs from people I do NOT get on msp.. If you msg me and I dnt reply please say msg.. Do NOT say on my gb I havent spoken to you in so long :s.. You havent replied.. etc.. That is not the case it is one of a few reasons.. I do not get your msgs, I have been offline and I am very behind.. I do have a life outside of msp.. I also play on IMVU and I am there alot.. I keep logged on there as long as I am online.. I lag with both games on.. so if you need me at any time find me there and msg me lovehollyrenee0214 click my picture on the right hand side.. and click my website it will take you to my IMVU profile.. I accept msgs from anyone.I also do not go to random chats or if you invite me to a chat I will not come.. Unless I know b4 hand... I do NOT add everyone.. make your settings on IMVU are set to recieve msgs from everyone or you will not get my reply.. remember me and Candired are one of the few who do reply to msgs on msp.. please dnt take advantage of that... I am only 1 person and can only do so much 

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive