About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 11, 2014

Read Candired's blog

Since certain people on msp like to cause drama Candired has made a special blog posting.. since you all cant keep your yaps shut about me and her.. and Alishak here is a msg to you from me.. Get a life.. You make yourself look so innocent in all reality you are not.. You have so many YT vids made about you and your bullying ways.. Your arts towards Candi , me and the angelings are not called for your name hasnt been mentioned by us sweetie on tht game.. but yet you cant stop making arts? Whose the bitch and hypocrite? You are.. You swear on msp.. you bully ppl on msp videos on yt for proof of that from many ppl type in alishak msp uk bully she pops up alot.. but yet you give me, Candi and my friends hell for defending ourselves against hate? You do the samething sweetie.. But you bully people who are angelings.. you bully ppl in general.. Also those who say why can't the war end on msp... DONT YOU DARE POINT YOUR FINGER AT US.. AGAIN POINT THEM TO ALISHAK..the one who makes trash well should i say fame seeking arts since she is hard up for fame when nothing is done to her.. by me or candired.. Ali you are a freak on a leash like the rest of the haters on msp... 

Click for Candired's post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive