About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tadart- Im sorry



click pictures to make them bigger..

Tadart my apology to you.. I am so sorry Dart you didnt read my one of my last few blog postings where I explained myself and apologized for ever saying tht a yr ago :/  I even apologized to Fran..and it was forgotten about until you all started such senseless and pointless drama..

Im sorry your saying its okay for hero's to go around and hate on us.. I am sorry your making them look bad.. 

I am sorry I was ever your friend.. I should have followed my instinct tht day when you randomly friended me on Imvu I shouldnt have.. 

I am sorry you couldnt make up your mind on anything when we were friends..  I am sorry you lie soo much and your not trust worthy...

Dart my personal msg to you.. dont hate on me unless you know you facts.. dont make the team you are supporting look so bad by saying all you said in my art.. go ahead and go back and delete it but I have the pictures right here.. 

This is my apology and I am being genuine.. I am truely sorry to you..  You could apologize and I wouldnt ever be your friend.. Damage done by you is unbelieveable..

<33hollyrenee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive