About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Important Please read!


Okay so Msp decided to let us all now upload photo's on their website.. 

Msp can we say hypocrite? You tag every word tht dnt need to be tagged.. You lock out players for defending themselves against bullying.. You lock ppl out for sharing a blog link.. you lock them 
out for sharing ages... Are you serious?

I for one thinks it is a very bad idea for this.. That game is full of bullies and haters imagine if you upload a picture and they dont like it.. and you will get bullied for it..

All I have to say is be very careful.. anyone can save tht picture and edit it.. so if I were you I wouldnt do it..

Do NOT ask me for my photo cause I can tell you now I wont share it.. my avi on msp and imvu is the closest thing you will know of wht I look like cause I base each off real life.. " Ginger hair" and blue eyes.. 

Stay safe and think b4 you do it 

<33hollyrenee

17 comments:

  1. Very true. I for one won't be sharing - I am big in the Internet Safety department lol xD <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. By how you look on MSP Holly, I bet you're so beautiful :)
    I am not going to upload a 'selfie' because I got bullied for having ginger hair. Even though I do not have ginger hair, it's quite blonde. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww dnt think like tht I wouldnt upload one just because i dnt want anyone seeing wht i look like only because I am very self coinscious xD

      Delete
  3. MSP have pretty much proved they're against Internet Safety. (i)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this new update is so weird how msp is all like "how dare you say your own name" but then allow you to put pictures of yourself up there!! Anyway I'm just using it to put up my edits... but then msp kept declining loads of them so i couldnt put them up... so i may have started spamming them with loads of pictures which were all still declined, and ending up being locked out for three days. yay thanks msp :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The locked you for sending into many pictures? Tht is just :/... tht whole game has turned to nothing and is being ruined by so many things.. it all started with those diamonds it took the fun out of it <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  5. I so agree with you Holly :) People should not be wasting their times sharing their images of themselves. I remember that lots of my goods friends always used to share movies and artbooks, but now they share their images to all their friends. Who knows who could be watching them? Maybe one of their friends are an adult who is able to track them down, who knows? I say that this should be banned with all the other updates and just let MSP be itself again :( HG <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree... tht game has become very hypocritical.. they lock ppl for no reasons.. dnt allow to share blog address, facebook etc.. why real photo's? some day a glitch will be avaiable and the wrong photos will be shared :/ <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  6. I helped ilot on vintage then she ddelted me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I helped Isha a lot long ago when i 1st started.. i rated movies and everything.. always msged her when i was done.. she did pay some wishes but no where near the amount she owed.. she deleted me a week after being her friend.. now I know the loss is hers not mine <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  7. This is so true, I got locked out for three days "for sharing personal info" just after this new update yet they let us put up personal pictures of ourselves. I don't think I am going to be putting up any picture of me, I just put some edits up and they decline it x-o I wish MSP could return to the joyous place it used to be ~ Angel <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear a lot of edits are declined... Msp needs to think about all of this b4 they continue to upgrade a game tht to me was fine to begin with.. Th emailboxs you could delete msgs.. None of this glitching and not getting msgs wasnt around.. and I was locked for a day for sharing my blog link.. No warning an automatic lock when i reported someone for sharing a blog link on art they got nothing :/

      Delete
    2. Ik MSP really needs to go back to how it used to be. People are just putting up pictures for the sake of it and my friend got a lot of hate for a selfie she put up. MSP is supposed to be a kids game.. so many stupid glitches have ruined MSP :(

      Delete
    3. Sadly I knew tht would happen.. so much hate on tht game.. You get hated for anything tht feature makes it 100 times worse :/

      Delete

Blog Archive