About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 4, 2014

Pj week Aug 04 til Aug 08

I must say I am so happy with the themes everyone enjoys them.. Best of all it is for fun!!! I will be adding giving wishes, random autos, wall chat and more so please be patient!

This week's theme is Pjs! Dnt forget to add your idea for themes.. add it to the theme idea book.. Please dnt msg me or write on my wall with it I go by wht the majority say

<33hollyrenee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive