About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Inside Msp- Angelings canceled

For many reasons I am canceling Inside Msp- Angelings..

Its not the right time to do this.. With Fall and Halloween coming both my favorite time of year I want to work on a Halloween Series..

I will make the series Inside Msp- Angelings again but at a different time..

My friends on Msp know the truth tht is wht counts.. 

Sorry..

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. omg so you know how it said "no comments"? I thought it said 170 comments, lol!

    I wish you wouldve done the series now but at least you are still doing it :) and I cant wait until your Halloween series and looks <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few reasons Im not continuing it now.. mostly personal.. I will though when the time is right <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh no worries Hollz ;) many know the truth and if people want it we shall tell them xx looking forward to the series xDD will definitely watch for u xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bestie so much <33 Still thinking of an idea xD

      Delete
  4. Great I hope you have lots of fun making it and I'm sure your viewers will have fun watching it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'sNearlly Halloween? o.o If Not orry Im Pretty Dumb Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Halloween is in October but it is a favorite holiday and Fall is a favorite season of mine <33

      Delete
  6. Yay Halloween I love Halloween xDD Can we have a Halloween week on the week of Halloween and maybe a party on Halloween where we all dress up and go to you room, Holly? Just a suggestion, hope you consider it ~ Angel <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant go to partys really cause of the lag I lag I have but yes we will have a Halloween week <33 xD

      Delete
    2. Thanks <33 I can't wait for them to get the Halloween clothes and animations in xD

      Delete

Blog Archive