About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hey heres an idea xD

Here is I have an idea.. How about all of us "teams" Just leave each other.. You dont mess with us we dont mess with you.. STOP  the fame seeking arts.. stop with the nasty status and comments about us.. move on quietly.. :) Lets see if you can do that? << " Tht is for others who shall remain nameless" :) & a big ty for all the the true friends & angelings for defending one and another.. 

BUT keep bashing me on game.. on blogs..or anyone of my friends I wont hesitate to blog or wht ever..  or even comments back to wall..

I will continue with my series and I am sure tht Candired will too.. You all want your truth heard so do we :)


I sit and wonder why all this hate had to and whn it started.. It all started when I made theme weeks.. sounds like ppl are just jealous..  and have to make trouble.. :/ 

Move on happily with your game.. Those who care about fame more then friendship.. well concentrate on it instead of bashing us.. You know who you are ;) " again no names mentioned" :)

There is a solution for us all..

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. yay i can finally comment :D yes, please continue the lovely series <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <33 It's important you continue the series so that people can no the real truth <33 not be mislead by a fake version of it :/ You are so talented as well <33 ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much Issy <33 I am thinking about continuing.. but i am not sure.. I am looking for to candired's series as well <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. Will Candired be starting her series any time soon? <33

      Delete
    3. I hope so.. Hers will get our stories out better thn mine.. <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    4. Either way - people must know the truth, so at the end of the day it doesn't matter if only one makes the series or both <33 Ly

      Delete
  3. Good solution hollz, I will follow it ;) xx whatever happens I am here xx
    We need ppl to listen to this, it's a great way to end the drama xx
    Lysm x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and some mostly wont :/ but i wont have problem commenting back to them.. wehave every right to defend ourselves <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  4. i totally agree holly <33 People need to move on happily keeping us out of there mouths <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sick of the hate we get :/ Now I can comment on this fabulous blog :D xDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much bestie i thought the blog looked lonely xD i have my opionion why they keep hating xD <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive