About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Im not LEAVING msp

Why would i leave msp? Do not listen to rumors unless you it from me.. either personally or on my blog.. I wouldnt give so many the satisfaction of leaving lol.. You all know me better thn tht xD

I wouldnt leave angelings.. so please stop spreading the rumor!!! 

 Im not leaving.. as I said I wouldnt give so many satisfaction ...


My friends on msp and Imvu are my everything.. No reason to leave them..

Yes I have been upset and some wht distant from msp BUT Im not quitting or taking a break so say this to ppl instead shes staying

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Such a stupid rumour - people shouldn't be mislead into believing such an obvious lie (i) Ly bestie <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr bestie xDD Only in their dreams :) <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  2. Lol I heard this rumour and was like 'um... No she's not guys.' XDD LMFO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right.. They just wish I would leave ;) xDD <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  3. <333 You wouldn't leave because you are their worst enemy ;) jk lol I would never want you to leave (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puppy! I wouldnt give them the satistfaction anyways xD Im not going any where for a while <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  4. -_- ppl nowadays i wish this was like old msp :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive