About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

More Disney!

Here is some more of those who have joined in for
Disney week! I will make another posting later today or tonight.. so make sure to dress up you may be on my blog xD Ty so much for joining in..  




Art made by cool girl 2772





Eden is Mary Poppins


Art made by Slam2kool click to read it is the truth and think about what he says xD


More to come later today and tonight 

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. Everyone looks wonderful <33 I love Slams art book so much - it is beautiful and he worded it so well <33 ly bestie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW the outfits are adorable! Love it again xx LMFO slams Ab made me laugh tho xDD nice way to start the day lol xDD xx ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His art made me think differently.. gave me hope more or less xDD <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  3. Yayayay, I got put on! xD Everyone looks great, well done for giving us Angelings such fun weeks! Ly Holly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive