About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Candired's New series


Please read Candired's blog for all the details to her newest series and more..

This will be our side to wht happened.. I am uncertain if I am keeping my series going.. I havent decided..

2 sides to every story this is ours.. 

Please watch her series.. We have every right for our story to be told since 2 people thinks it okay to make fake fame off of what was fake friendship.. considering all tht happened between us.. 

Click the link to go to Candired's blog..


<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. Just did,Can't wait<3.....The truth needs to spread on msp so it can crush the liars (Isha,Roxy,Alishak,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue the series bestie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly you should carry on your angelings story theres so much to say and it will be better if candired is doing it too then theres two sets of truth <333 And its a great series <33 ~ Cadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, will definitely watch for u and candi bestie, those... Ppl... Need to be put into place and stop telling lies for their own benefit <333 ly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Andrea ^^. Never let the haters hurt you, Hollz <33 Angeling always and forever (A)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone.. <33 I will see how things go <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth should always be spoken <33 It's about time ;D Ly Holly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candireds series is going to be terrible, its going to start hate and tell her i hope she quits because shes attention seeking! <33Strawberry icecrem. p.s You blocked me (a)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww but yet your friends arent attention? Can we say ONE sided... Yes i blocked you 2 reasons.. You lie about about rio... and you changed.. You were once a good friend to me.. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for you to lie.. (i) I will make sure to tell Candired to read this

      <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. Attention seeking for what .. it sure as hell isnt for fame?? How about your a bitch with nothing better to do then post hate on blogs. Now take this shit and shove it up your ass where it belongs Starwberry. Btw Im not quitting until Holly quits so Im there for a very long time. :)

      Delete

Blog Archive