About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I am very sorry

This an apology from heart.. Last year almost a year ago.. I used the term Devilings.. I  only called the haters tht NOT epiclings who were actually true fans of her and did not hate on me.. IT was NEVER directed towards them! ONLY HATERS! I havent used it since why because I have changed a person.. life will do tht to someone..You all have no idea how bad the hate was.. This is about the same if not worse.. you want to know why.. you wont let the past go away.. at least not mine or Candired's. You all take the name Angelings and turn in to something disgusting when its not..

Angelings are not angels.. We are inspirational.. we help those who are hated on.. we defend them. we defend ourselves and our friends.. WE NEVER called ourselves Angels.. Others on tht first pg did and who else wanted to say it... she again added words to our mouths that werent there.. She would say your an angel your not suppose to act tht way.. etc We have every right to stand up to hate.. we have every right to defend ourselves.. We forgive those who say sorry..We do not hate on people.. if you see us on walls being wht you call hateful well then tht person was on ours.. Its really sad tht Hero's are trying to stop bullying but yet their team does it..but that dont matter to anyone.. Its only my teams tht gets the hate :/

Again I am sorry for ever saying it Devilings.. I have apologized now for the 3rd time :/ In the last week week! I do not use tht term now or since then so stop already!

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive