About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My new series- Inside Msp- Angelings

My new series-Inside Msp- Angelings

I will take you Inside Msp & how Angelings came to be on msp and why they came to be... How they became the most popular, loved and hated group on Msp.. Yes I can say tht because it is the truth. 

I will tell you the TRUE meaning of angelings.. and NO its not because we are angels.. we are not.. I admit that..

I will take you through the hate Me and Candired get daily.. I will tell you how people branded us " You are no angel" when I and Candired have always said we never claimed to be an angel..

I will also tell you how my msp wedding with Boy-Got-Swag got ruined.. by their supporters/fans..

How many of someone's supporters/fans hated on me for bringing my personal life to game and used it against me.. when she can bring her "personal" life to game and its no problem for her or her supporters/fans.. and get nothing but get wells and sympathy..

How she made a fake edit on me..and I got so much hate for tht when i dont even say or talk like she said on her edit.. and which again was proven fake!

I will tell you all about the hate I got from certain people.. both on game & on their blog by their supporters, fans, and even probably themselves on random accounts.. 

I will even tell you how I called the "blog and bashing war " off & even deleted my blog for her..

This series could be long.. as I have alot to say tht I have kept bottled up a year now... 

Roxy.. you making your series is beyond belief even for you..As Candi had Isha's blessing to make the series AND YOU even told her to continue it as YOU wanted msp to see what you did to Isha.. Ring a bell sweetie? You no more the saw the wrong in wht you did.. It was all just an act..I know my past on msp Roxy.. you all wont let it go away.. but you can keep everything in the spot light for your gain... no matter how painful it is for the person.. I am not the same hollyrenee as I was.. yes I am still the one who defends herself and her friends or even ppl I am not friends with, the one who is very straight forward to everyone.. But I am a much different person...My last year on tht game proves it.. Having my life experiences will do that to a person.... Roxy & Alisha you have caused so much hurt on tht game but yet you get away with it? Why do people still look up to you or Alisha? You and Alisha are the ones to keep this war going.. You all just cant keep your mouth's shut against us.. You all will do anything to keep the fame rolling in.. well I hope it is worth it for you all.. as none of you know wht being a friend is.. You have a warped mind and try pulling kids in with it.. Shame on all of you .. Its also sad tht people pay you any attention because of your level.. they should pay attention to you being a person with your PAST & PRESENT of hurting, bullying, pain causing, fame seeking ways.. Roxy we were nothing but kind to you.. We offered you help if you got bullied.. and this how you repay? -.- Me and Candired were nothing but genuine to you all just be hit by your bus.. YOU ALL had a genuine friendship with us.. Shameful you ALL ruined.. sadly.. we fell for all of you and your warped and fame hungry ways.. You have to every account & every person in your clique on tht front page tht proves how fame hungry you are... and all the threatning to delete everyone because your not getting views.. have you thought maybe just maybe ppl want to be friends.. You bully to get your high views.. Get off your high horses and again come to earth :)

Inside Msp- Angelings parts 1-3 out now :)


<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive