About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Celeb Week day 1 xD

Hey everyone! Last week's theme Disney was again a great success! I notice with each week passing and each week's new themes they get better then the ones b4 xD We have more ppl joining in.. Even those who are not added friends.. I couldnt be more happier.. Tht is wht our themes are ment to do bring fun and ppl close together.. & I can tell its happening.. 

Here are some pictures from day one keep checking back 

<33hollyrenee


The beautiful art was made by my wifey Ami ty so much for it its so true the words you wrote





18 comments:

  1. I'd dress up but im an angeling and thats the best celeb you could ever be <33 Angelings allways (a)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww ty Cadie but angelings can dress up xD <33

      Delete
  2. Love the costumes, wish I could join in but I seriously don't know who I could be xDD Any ideas?? ~ Angel <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone's looks I think celeb week will be cool and very fun to watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much but its a hard theme so many celeb's out there to be xD

      Delete
    2. Yes it's intersting to guess whos who. I normally get it wrong xD

      Delete
  4. Awesome, I don't have much starcoins but I'll try and get an outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tysm bestie!! Ilysm! Xx Happy celeb week everyone! <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Them outfits are great, I used google last night to do mine, Im glad I made one of the day the theme changed for a change xD ly bestie keep up the great work (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have u seen roxy reveals it pretty much just bashes the angelings like who tf does he think she is?!?! ❤Angelings∞❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. im taylor swift :) ~ triangles567

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive