About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Team Angelings We never claimed to be Angels we are angelings

Here is another blog for angelings.. Me and & Candired's friends for life.. we take our friendships seriously.. as I said we are a team.. A team of friends who put friends and everyone before fake fame.. who defend those who get hated on and bullied against.. I wanted to show some photo's of some angelings.. If you are not on here I am sorry I got pictures of those I saw.. Hope you enjoy the pictures <33 I again say this this song is ours as well and describes us so much <33






A song wrote by Iwishiwaskatyperry on msp its beautiful please watch her video << click the link







See this tat on my back? Tht is who we are Angeling for life.. Despite the saying we are not an angel.. We never claimed to be one.. Those who branded US  EAT your words.. As they DESCRIBE yourself.. & so does the hate you all spit out on us..

See what are friends & fans say about us:









These pictures are just some I got today for this post.. If your not on here please keep checking back I will be doing Angelings posts often..

Always remember friendship first b4 fake fame.. Is it worth it? You may have your "team" BUT angelings are strong and can fight against hate.... 


Sorry for the long post.. Hope you enjoyed it..

This song below is Angelings 1st song I also suggest you listen to the lyrics



No comments:

Post a Comment