About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, August 7, 2014

!Dark Brandon

WTF is your issues? Fgs your blocked by me you little shit but yet you have the balls to comment nasty msgs to me in looks and artbooks.. I am screen shotting every single thing you say to may you little shit... Leave me alone.. your not wanted.. I want nothing to do with you.. You made fake vid's about Roxy-1 and Alishak not even them deserve to be set up for shit they didnt do...  Who knows wht else you edit.. your a prime suspect in many things in my eyes... You dnt know how to be a friend and or honest.. Your just a little shit with nothing to with their time.. maybe you would have more friends if you were nice & honest and can level up in the game if you werent such a prick.. Are you wanting to be locked or banned because your comments to me are building up and soon to be sent off to msp.. tired of dealing with drama especially when i leave you alone and dont even utter your name on msp or else where as you are forgotten about.. Your name suits you btw your dark.. not friendly.. & HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU YOUR HATEFUL WORDS TURN BACK AROUND ON YOU AND DESCRIBE YOURSELF :)

Here are just some pictures of this little prick :) Enjoy 


Ps.. I have also posted some pics from him bothering me on my you tube channel he is now blocked there too :)


He also bullies Candired.. My words of advise to you all dnt piss him off he will do the same to you


CLICK PICTURES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER






See down below he tries starting with me about Roxy at my expense little shit do you think i am dumb to fall for your shit? when you cant even be trusted.. as i said keep it up Brandon i will send every picture I have you bullying me to msp :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive