About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Truth! messages can't delete! and more of Dark Brandon mouth



Thank you Justin <333 now here is the rest of posting for you all about !Dark Brandon

Okay Brandon I go and accept your lame challenge and what do I find (i) again your lies xD wow.. Need less to say I unblocked him to see his challenge and here is what I find yes i had him blocked and i unblocked him to see this (i) LOL and now he is blocked again.. not because i want to hide anything its cause he does...
 read the posting..


Read below:


Lets draw a line


Im Fed Up of holly  and candired ( im foxylishious 4 life <3)  Candired used me on her blog saying that ive basicly edited holly 1 . Holly blocked me 2. I cant fucking edit to save meh life xD 3. ask my permition to be put on your shitty bloh i mean cmon get fucking real candired you dont know the shit holly dose She called me names yes have a look wait you cant cause she deleted the messeges the sneaky slimey bitch 
Roxy Pls unblock ty x
for holly cmon prove us show us Unblock me and show the messeges on your blog full of shit you pathetic fool + ive never said heya So theres your proof candirape ;D



brandon Out :p


I copied and pasted this shit off his blog... and Brandon you twit.. You cant delete msgs and i nvr called you names you dumb @ here i am now because you deserve it after bashing me.. and candired.. im just not keeping my mouth shut..  I really hope roxy dont unblock you after YOU made a FAKE vid of her and ALI and I confronted you on it on my main and then you begged me to be your friend again you were so sorry? does any of this ring a bell? LMAO you twit.. Me you and Candi know you know how to edit because in the msgs to my main you say sorry for it.. and wth are you calling Candi Candirape.. tht is like not funny.. but coming from you nothing is funny BUT gross..so i tried your challenge you twit you loose :)  and again your words to me Brandon always go back on you you must love to talk about yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive