About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sisterly love & friendship

Since me and Candi became friends.. we have become closer with each day tht passes by.. she is one of a few people who truely know the real me.. " as real as you can get on games" she has been there for me through so much as I have been there for her.. she is truely my heart <33 and I love her so much words cant describe.. Here are some new Imvu pictures.. Enjoy..

<33hollyrenee

To msg me on Imvu click my picture on the right then click my web page it will then take you to my Imvu home page.. i dont add everyone but I do some add msg me who you are on msp and please make sure you can get msgs from everyone not just friends or I will deny your request..










6 comments:

  1. Such a great friendship Angelings forever holly x x Both amazing girls,Both incredible people Forever Angelings love Carla x <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Hollz!
    People are very envious of your bond with holly I think ;), that's why they join together to prove that they're strong too, but you will always be stronger, because your bond is through love, not popularity or proving a point <333 stay strong forever <333 lysm

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is true friendship. You two are well and truelly unbreakable <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are and i am happy realize that.. and some people who shall will remain nameless are jealous because me and candired do actually have a friendship outside of msp.. we care for each other so much <33hollyrenee

      Delete

Blog Archive